We're so glad you're interested in Edgewood Academy, and we'd love to partner with you for your child's education! Please follow these instructions to begin your enrollment process.
If you have questions during the process, please feel free to contact us at 334-567-5102 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply
Our application process is online, which reduces paperwork and makes things much more efficient. To apply:
- Click here to Create an Account and follow the directions to verify your email address.
- Once your account is verified, log in and Create A New Student Application for your child. You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application.
- A non-refundable fee of $25 must be submitted with each application.
Once your application is submitted, you can log in to track your admission status at any time. In addition, you will be able to print the completed application, monitor when the school receives any applicable supplemental forms and, if necessary, reprint the forms.
The following stipulates the priority in which students are approved for enrollment at Edgewood Academy.
- Siblings of currently enrolled students.
- Children or grandchildren of alumni.
- Children of teachers.
These priorities exist each year until May 15th. After May 15th, all seats are available on a first come, first served basis.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at 334-567-5102 or email email@example.com.
Edgewood Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Edgewood Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.